We're Coming to a Town Near You!
Your health is one of the most important things you have and the Heart of Texas Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) wants to help you stay healthy and strong.
That’s why we are hosting Health Fairs in a community near you during the month of August. You are invited to join us at an event near you!
At the Health Fair, you will find these resources:
- Resource Navigators from the ADRC on hand to answer your questions about Medicare and Medicaid
- Free Health Screenings from local Healthcare Providers
- Come learn more about common illnesses and conditions.
- COVID vaccines will be available at no cost for persons age 18 and older.
- Severe Weather Preparedness information to keep your family safe when thunder roars.
- and more!
Will there be a Health Fair near me? Check out our Health Fair Calendar below and make plans to join us.
Tuesday, August 3rd
- Coolidge Civic Center - Coolidge, Texas - 9 am - 12 Noon
- First Baptist Church - Hubbard, Texas - 1 pm - 4 pm
Thursday, August 5th
- Itasca Community Center - Itasca, Texas - 9 am - 11:30 am
- Axtell Community Center - Axtell, Texas - 1 pm - 4 pm
Tuesday, August 10th
- Clifton Civic Center - Clifton, Texas - 9 am - 12 Noon
- Meridian Senior Center - Meridian, Texas - 1 pm - 4 pm
Thursday, August 12th
- Chilton ISD - Chilton, Texas - 9 am - 12 Noon
- D. Brown Memorial Library - Rosebud, Texas - 1 pm - 4 pm
Tuesday, August 17th
- Kosse Community Center - Kosse, Texas - 9 am - 11:30 am
- Riesel Lions Club - Riesel, Texas - 1 pm - 4 pm
Thursday, August 19th
- Streetman Community Health & Education Building - Streetman, Texas - 9 am - 11:30 am
- Teague Community Center - Teague, Texas - 1 pm - 4 pm
NEED A RIDE? If you don't have a ride to the health fair, that's ok! Just call 254-292-1873 at least one day before the event and we will schedule a FREE ride for you.
Questions about this event? Contact Jan Enders at 254-292-1800