Register for Law Enforcement Training
Free Training is offered to law enforcement-related individuals on mandated, intermediate, and special investigative topics. HOTCOG is contracted by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement to provide these training courses. The courses offered by HOTCOG may be submitted to the Commission for credit.
To ensure as many people as possible can attend our training, pre-registration is required for all HOTCOG Law Enforcement Training classes.
- Class Location: HOTCOG, 1514 S. New Road in Waco, except where noted.
- Class Times: 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. unless otherwise specified.
- Cost: No charge for individuals working within the HOTCOG Region; $50/class for attendees from outside the region. Some classes will have specific charges stated.
- Payments Accepted: Cash, check, or money order with payment before class. No credit cards and no refunds but you may transfer the registration if needed.
- For classes that have a limit, preference for seating will be given to in-region agency registrants
Fill out this form to save your seat in one of our upcoming training classes.
If you have any questions or need assistance registering for a course, please call or email Lana Gudgel at 254-292-1800 or email@example.com